Saturday 11 June 2016

Do bowlers need to be nerfed???

Lately I have seen a ton of new 3 star bowler raids, in a recent update Clash of Clans reduced the bowler space from 8 space to 6 space. This change helped the bowler get into the armies of many clashers around the globe. However, this has made for a lot of 3 star attacks. In fact; I think it is the easiest it has ever been to 3 star bases with the new valk and bowler levels. Some people are arguing that a nerf is needed, I disagree and here is why:

Clash of Clans has made it increasingly easier to gain trophies, because they want there to be a lot of competition at the 5000 trophy range. Increasing the loot bonus at all the leagues, making troop training times extraordinarily faster and adding the new troops into the game has made Clashers a lot less frustrated. It is easier than ever to save loot, push trophies and train and attack with big armies. I believe these changes have vastly improved the "fun" aspect of the game and I am quite happy actually being able to get some 3 star raids in. And I am sure I am not the only person who thinks this way, let me know in the comments below what you think! 👊

No comments:

Post a Comment