Monday 13 June 2016

What is your favourite troop?

Clash of Clans has a lot of troops to choose from. Resulting in literally millions of different army compositions and strategies. Is it possible that you use one troop more than all the others, do you have a favourite troop? After carefully reviewing my attack log I realized, not only do I have a favourite troop, but it is almost always the most essential part of my armies. This troop for me is none other than the pekka.

I used to use a lot of lavaloonian, balloonian and even dragon attacks. But due to myself getting into the higher leagues and well into th10, I basically only use ground strategies at this point because they are a lot easier to control and there are many different ground army compositions that you can play around with. When I looked at my ground strategies I came to realize that the only troop that really carried over into most of my ground armies was the pekka. I use them when I do queen walks, I use them when I do gowipe. I use them when I use my OP war army comp and I even donate pekka's all the time because I know max pekkas make a huge difference if you don't have them unlocked. What is your favourite troop? What kinds of armies do you use it in? Let me know in the comments below! 👊

No comments:

Post a Comment