Friday 10 June 2016

Clash Royale or Clash of Clans???

Clash Royale has been out for quite a while now and it is still picking up momentum. It is listed in the top 5 grossing apps on the appstore and is making Supercell millions of dollars. Clash of Clans has been out for years and it has been argued that it is on a downfall and is slowly losing its player base. However, it is still grossing Supercell millions and is played by millions around the world. The question I am posing is: which game is better?

As for the mechanics of the 2 games both are very interactive, they both now have friendly clan battles, interactive attacking, and a large variety of troops and armies that you can attack with. Overall Clash of Clans currently has more options. For example: Clan Wars, goblin player map, and the ability to setup both a war base and main base for defense. Therefore it is safe to say that currently Clash of Clans has more hours worth of gameplay available. However, Clash Royale is just getting started. If it ends up lasting as long as Clash of Clans maybe we will see some sort of goblin map implemented and some kind of war. This would make the 2 games very comparable. They already consist of very similar troops and strategy. Which game style do I prefer you might ask? I prefer Clash of Clans. Only becuase I prefer to see my progress clearly in front of me, which I can see when I upgrade my base and I can't really see when I am just upgrading cards and going higher and higher in trophies.

It is definitely a debate over which game will take over the market. Will Clash Royale overtake Clash of Clans and eventually push itself to the top of the market? Or will Clash of Clans continue to prosper and retain it's loyal fanbase? Let me know what you think in the comments below!👊

No comments:

Post a Comment