Friday 10 June 2016

Th10 New SUPER OP strategy?!?!?

I started messing around with my Gowipe army composition and came across something huge. This strategy has yet to not 3 star a th9 (I am a th10) and in case you don't know. I don't even have all my troops fully upgraded yet, my bowlers are only at level 1! And yet this strategy has 3 starred 3 almost max th9 bases in a row(other than walls they were basically max). If you guys want to try out something new, this definitely should be a priority.
As for what the army comp is: it consists of 2 golems, 5 valks, 6 bowlers, 3 archers, 3 wallbreakers, and 3 pekkas. In the clan castle I have been taking a pekka and 2 giants as well as a quake. For my own spells I have been taking 2 rage and 2 heals as well as 3 quakes. I am currently working on upgrading my clone spell so I might try that later on and let you guys know how it goes.
Alright guys so lets get into the attack: first of all; you want to use up your quakes. Use all 4 at once and take out the section that opens up the base the most and is closest to the strongest defenses as well as the townhall (this is key). Next spread out your 2 golems fairly wide a good 3 or so buildings apart. Throw in the 5 of your wiz spread out behind your golems in order to be able to funnel your pekkas in. Now you can throw in your bowlers, again spread these out behind your golems. Next quickly get your pekkas in and drop your clan castle. You can throw in a rage spell at this point. It will likely be fine even if one or 2 of your pekkas run around the outside. Throw in your BK followed by your archer queen. This is all done in fairly rapid succession. Then heal up your troops. Once your troops get closer to the townhall, throw in your second rage spell and watch as the townhall gets destroyed. Wait a few seconds and drop your last heal spell. Now instead of watching your troops destroy the remainder of the base, use your remaining 3 archers to take out corner buildings or any buildings your main army missed on the way through.
Let me know in the comments how this strategy worked for you guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment